ClaireBear

Banned
A.B.Normal said:
knuddel.gif

[edit]This bear CB { attached pic re: PM}[/edit]

That be him!!! Thanks! :hug: :kiss:

tank girl

ClaireBear said:
Now by "no boys" you actually mean "no boys"... cos well... *CB looks panicked* You're a wonderful gal but the thing is... its like... I... you're..

YOU HAVE NO COCK!

:D :D

:eek: CB! calm down I didn't mean that kinda room...

:lol: and if i got a 'room' with a13 I'd probably cut it off.

I was thinking more of a girls club.... like I had when I was eight,...

that innocent time where catch and kiss was the biggest scream. When girls ruled and boys drooled and everybody hated them.

I'm thinking about getting a cat. I've given up on men. Penes are another matter :D

tank girl

a13antichrist said:
You know there are laws against that sort of thing..

thats why I say penes are another matter...

:eyebrow: A cat as a faithful companion; with the occasional penis as a dildo, provided hes gone by the morning and doesn't snore. :shrug: duh

a13antichrist

tank girl said:
thats why I say penes are another matter...

:eyebrow: A cat as a faithful companion; with the occasional penis as a dildo, provided hes gone by the morning and doesn't snore. :shrug: duh

s'okay baby, you don't have to explain yourself to us.... :p

tank girl

a13antichrist said:
s'okay baby, you don't have to explain yourself to us.... :p

the royal "us".... :rolleyes:

If you don't want me to "explain" then don't make pointless and unnecessary comments. You're not funny - you never were funny, for that matter. :shrug:

:yawn: if you're trying to pick on me and try to mock me for everyones benefit go ahead - let me give you a hint - almost everyone else here has had a shot at it already and got over it - almost - its getting pretty lame now... but I spose since you missed out you'll want your chance to be the bully in the playground now too, huh?

ClaireBear

Banned
tank girl said:
:)
CB, How could you resist?

No you're right... I couldn't...

skinned and filletted sauteed with a little garlic, ginger... add a little pinapple and red pepper... and served with fried rice... Why! its a number 23!!! :D

Now this is definitely gonna get locked in KK... it has an abstract "what the Hell for?" kitten tagged to the end of it... Woman!!!!

Its boootiful though... awwe look at its ickle taily waily and paws! Its ickle nose... very... tasty! :D

tank girl

Leslie said:
Just when I thought it couldn't go further down the gutter.

If those narrow masculine minds out there choose to link an innocent kitten with such foul interpretations then obviously thats their problem.

ClaireBear

Banned
tank girl said:
If those narrow masculine minds out there choose to link an innocent kitten with such foul interpretations then obviously thats their problem.

There's nowt wrong with a bit of pussy!!!! :p

Professur

tank girl said:
This from the person who called celibacy a sexual perversion?

:rofl3:

tank girl

ClaireBear said:
No... that was me actually! :blush:

I just can't understand it... non comprende... does not compute... :D

yah I'd like...go bonkers! :rofl:

Ah yes, the mind boggles about these young "sex-crazed promiscous" females, Prof. Perhaps you should do a study on them? ;)