Birther Alert!

2minkey

bootlicker
you are the enemy. i am sending a crew of pipe-hitting motherfuckers to your home to plook your goats and seize all canned soup products.

catocom

so, the Majority of U.S. Citizens are the enemy?
I believe that's what I quoted News-Dude as saying.

So I guess you agree now then. Cool.

Winky

obama is an enemy of the American way

Yes catocom I love how the left wing media says these things
calling tens of millions of Americans these names.

We know how they view us, we know who the true enemies
of America are.

MrBishop

so, the Majority of U.S. Citizens are the enemy?
I believe that's what I quoted News-Dude as saying.

So I guess you agree now then. Cool.

Do you say that the Republican right and the Tea Party members are the President's allies, then? They certainly don't act like it.

As for the 'majority' - I was referring to the leaders of those parties. I don't profess to speak for the common man.

Winky

Who do you speak for, the cultural elite? eh?

If the ten points could be rammed down the throats
of the American population like deathcare and bail outs
things would turn around so fast it would make your head spin
till it fell off.

Oh and the last 2 times there were tax cuts for the rich
not only did I get to keep more of my own, the economy as a
whole improved and everyone got richer.

Now there is something that's worked every time it's been tried.

catocom

Do you say that the Republican right and the Tea Party members are the President's allies, then? They certainly don't act like it.

No not allies. Part of the the same country man.

Are you saying he's not an American, or you don't think Reps, and tea partiers are American?

The "enemy" is trying to kill all of us Americans.
THAT's who the enemy is.

Winky

hx3p8l.jpg

jimpeel

Source

Birther Defense Not Working for Army Doc Who Refused Afghan Duty
3 days ago

So much for the "birther" defense. An Army judge turned down a request for President Obama to testify in the court martial of an Army doctor, Terrence Lakin, who refused to serve in Afghanistan because he first wanted proof that the president was born in the United States and therefore has authority to order his deployment.

Army Col. Denise Lind, presiding over a pretrial hearing, ruled that any evidence or witnesses involving Obama's citizenship was irrelevant to the charges against Lt. Col. Lakin, which include disobeying a lawful order and dereliction of duty, CNN said. Prosecutors have argued that -- apart from any question about the president -- Lakin, a surgeon, is in trouble because the officers ordering him to deploy were his legitimate superiors in the chain of command.

Lakin's lawyers say all military orders, at their root, come from the commander-in-chief, and "if the president is ineligible you need to know that," CNN said.

Lind's ruling at Fort Meade, Md., came after a report that retired Air Force Lt. Gen. Thomas McInerney had filed an affidavit on Lakin's behalf. McInerney argued that Lakin's demand for Obama's birth record was legitimate and "essential to determining not merely his guilt or innocence" but whether Obama's "service as commander-in-chief is constitutionally proper."

McInerney, a Fox News contributor, thus joined the birther argument, which maintains that Obama was not born in the U.S. -- which would make him ineligible to be president -- despite evidence to the contrary and repeated statements by Hawaiian authorities that his birth certificate is on file and in order.

If court-martialed, Lakin could face a dishonorable discharge and as many as two years in confinement. He could also forfeit his pay -- nearly $8,000 a month.

Winky

Generals are birthers too?

Starting to have my doubts about the US military
gunning down American citizens in the streets in
the event of civil unrest resulting from the actions
and policies of this regime?

MrBishop

No not allies. Part of the the same country man.

Are you saying he's not an American, or you don't think Reps, and tea partiers are American?

The "enemy" is trying to kill all of us Americans.
THAT's who the enemy is.

"You're either with us, or against us"

catocom

FTR, I can be for a person, but against their policies.
I can also dislike a person and their policies, without hating.

also
because I want a person out of office, doesn't mean I want them dead.