Bitch about work thread.

chcr

Too cute for words
Just odd that she happened to call me exactly 24 hours later, to see if I wanted to hang out, a phone call she hasn't made in two months.

Nothing odd about it. You think you and your friends are the only people that talk to one another? She probably heard something from somebody who heard something from somebody and thought, "What the hell." Gossip is the only thing in the universe that travels faster than light. Ignore it and enjoy yourself.

Altron

Ah, but completely different group of friends. I have East friends, West friends, and Circuit friends. She's on the West side. I have a few mutual friends with her, but I didn't tell any of them. Only one dude I told even knows who the hell she is, and I don't know if he would tell her, since he and her aren't friends.

Inkara1

She's interested in being your rebound. Nothing wrong with that as long as you keep your cock rubberized so there are no 18-year commitments coming from it.

Inkara1

Ah, but completely different group of friends. I have East friends, West friends, and Circuit friends. She's on the West side. I have a few mutual friends with her, but I didn't tell any of them. Only one dude I told even knows who the hell she is, and I don't know if he would tell her, since he and her aren't friends.
Myspace bulletins were probably posted and re-posted.

Altron

Uhm, she's not my Myspace friend. I kept things rather low-key as well. Still chalking it up to coincidence. I wonder if she'll try to put the moves on me. I wonder how I would react. Right now I can say I'm not interested, but in the heat of the moment, I might say differently.

Inkara1

She's not your myspace friend... but I'm sure someone who heard has myspace and posted it, and from there it got to a friend who sent it to a friend and so on.

Altron

but its a completely different crowd. she doesnt know anyone else from circuit or anyone from East, and no one from East or from circuit knows her. like, at all.

K62

Altron, buddy. I have a hard time understanding your logic, because I may sometimes lack it. :)

You should really try to stop analyzing everything to such an extent, just do what feels right at the time.

Read my sig! Dooooo it man....

"All you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be."

Think about that...

Do what feels right at the time with the girl(s). If it works out, grand. If not, trust me man, there are plenty more out there. Even if you think you have found the one of a kind, you're probably wrong. I've been there many times.

Over Christmas I met a girl from Holland here on an exchange program. I swear I fell in love with her the second I met her, which has NEVER happened to me. We hung out over the xmas break.. I loved talking with her, she's beautiful... blah blah blah. Too bad my job keeps me at sea 6 months of the year usually, and I work in city 4 hours from her.

I'm heading home this weekend and will be seeing her as I get my buddy totally loaded for his bday. We're awesome friends, and still talk quite a bit while I'm here. Meh, it sucks.. I look forward to that day when I no longer feel that "blahh" in my chest when I think of her.

I have no regrets though, it is my job that kept me away this time. :(

Altron

I can't help that I really analyze and ponder things. I give things a lot of thought. I've been that way as long as I can recall, and I doubt that it will change.

But, like, I'm totally fine with it. BECAUSE SHE STILL LIKES ME. i mean, she doesnt want to date me, but whatever! if it was like ten years from now, and I was looking to settle down, I would be pretty badly off, but it's not.

I'm still a little down about it, but I'll pull through and come out a stronger person.

I'm still going to be nice to her and hang out with her, and I'll really enjoy it, because she's a great person. A serious relationship is probably a bit more than I'm ready for, and she probably knew that long before I did.

I'm just beginning to realize how young I am. I've still got plenty of time ahead of me. Hey, my first down pass didn't get me a TD, but just as long as I keep getting first downs, I can keep making passes and maybe get an even better pass than this one would have been on second or third down.

Altron

sorry I haven't been around much

I stopped worrying and started just having a good time and enjoying myself

highly reccomend it

I still browse to kill time at school, but there are so many interesting people in real life to hang out with

A.B.Normal

The anti-Altron post

Just found this.
http://abcnews.go.com/2020/Business/story?id=1362779

Nell Minow, editor and founder of the Corporate Library and an expert on corporate governance, said she was shocked to discover that Sinegal's employment contract is only a page long. "I would love to clone him," she said.

"Of the 2,000 companies in our database, he has the single shortest CEO employment contract. And the only one, which specifically says, he can be — believe it or not — 'terminated for cause.' If he doesn't do his job, he is out the door," Minow said.

Its Great working for a nice guy,definitely not looking forward to his retirement(whenever that is).