Black Man Puts His Feet On Desk, Wingnuts Furious

spike

Another example of the constant whining and hypocrisy that's a substitute for intelligent discussion in politics these days.

An email forward:

obama-feet-desk.jpg

Can you believe this guy? Our queen gave us this holy desk back when his people were still slaves or whatever, and now he’s putting his feet on it?

Oh, the wingnuts. How crazy they make themselves, every day, all because it’s no longer acceptable — even on Fox News or talk radio — to say the “N word.”

This is the rest of the forwarded email making the anger-bear trailer-park rounds today:

Read more at Wonkette: http://wonkette.com/413753/black-man-puts-his-feet-on-desk#ixzz0gL0jS4Q4

obama-feet-desk-2.jpg

bush-feet-desk.jpg

http://wonkette.com/413753/black-man-puts-his-feet-on-desk

The folks over at Free Republic of course ran with this resulting in a highly entertaining thread.

Notice how the first post actually has the text "Try to picture any other President doing this.." :laugh:

Then further down the thread the freepers continue to insult Obama as if they didn't see Bush doing the same thing. Even after the Bush pic was posted twice.

That's some crazy blinders eh?

valkyrie

OH geeze.
When Bush was in office I had to straighten out several friends who were equating Bush to Hitler. It softened what Hitler did during WWII. It was unjust and sickened me to think that people had forgotten those atrocities to the point where they simply slapped a label on Bush because they didn't like him.

Right-wingers were so upset by the Hitler label, yet they will proudly display a sticker on their car with a modified Obama face showing the Hitler mustache, his right arm outstretched and upward pointing and the words "Heil!" on it.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

catocom

*wonders why the bush pic is black and white.

Shame on both those assholes.
I don't let anybody here put there feet on the the furniture not specifically designed for it, here.

That's typical of the problem for a while now though...
The people that are supposed to be working for "US" don't respect us.
I feel like Rodney Dangerfield.

spike

People put their feet on desks all the time. I don't see it as a sign of disrespect for the people.

spike

For me it would depend on if it has glass on the top or some other protective covering. :shrug: