blech.

kuulani

my stomach feels yucky. damn vietnamese restaurant where i ate for lunch, i think it was their oily salad dressing. i'm debating if i should take the rest of the day off. i feel nauseous.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
take the day off. it's monday. it doesn't get any worse. monday is valid to be sick. that's why it's monday.

or is it tuesday over there? it is here :D

nalani

my stomach was feeling a little weird today - but I didn't eat anything ...

take the day off .. go home and rest ...

Ardsgaine

nalani said:
my stomach was feeling a little weird today - but I didn't eat anything ...

take the day off .. go home and rest ...

Hmmm.... feeling nauseous, eh? You're not pregnant, are ya?

:p ;)

nalani

hmm... well, let's put it this way .... unless one of y'all are up to writing a whole new book for the Bible, it's just gas as far as I'm concerned :D

greenfreak

I used to get that if I ate Chinese somewhere new... I wondered if it had anything to do with MSG...

I can't eat Chinese/Vietnamese/Thai anymore, I'm not even going to tell you what it does to me. :sick:

Nalani, I've been meaning to tell you something... A temp started at work a week ago and when they introduced her to me, I could have sworn that they said her name was Nalani. I had to ask her twice what her name was--it's Leilani. But everytime I say her name, I think of you. :)

kuulani

Leilani? What part of Hawai'i is she from? You never know, maybe she's family ;) We're all related somehow :D

Eew, back to my stomach, that teaches me a lesson, see when I try to be healthy and eat a salad for lunch, my stomach revolts :D

nalani

you mean, she's a Goddess? :D hehehe ...

a lot of people here mistake my name for "Leilani" :D

greenfreak

I asked her, she said she's not Hawaiian. I haven't asked her ethnic background but my guess would be Hispanic/African American. We were talking about Weight Watchers the other day and she said she was on a diet--I would kill for this girl's figure. I told her she's nuts. :) That's just me being friendly to the new temps. :D

Ku'u, I hope you feel better!! Now that you learned your lesson, make sure tomorrow you have something horribly fattening and yummy. :D

kuulani

eeew. i hate when girl's with nice figures say they're on a diet. tell her that her name means "fat pig" in Hawaiian. :rofl: nah, just joking :D

greenfreak

LOL. She's one of those women who has just the right about of flesh for her curves, beautiful hair, creamy skin, and get this... two kids. Hell, I've never looked that good and I don't have kids!! :grumpy: ;)

nalani

greenfreak said:
LOL. She's one of those women who has just the right about of flesh for her curves, beautiful hair, creamy skin, and get this... two kids. Hell, I've never looked that good and I don't have kids!! :grumpy: ;)

ugh .. I hate those women :grumpy:

tell her that her name means "fat UGLY pig"

:D

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
greenfreak said:

You obviously don't know your young, supple body as well as you think. I think you look absophreakinglutely fabulous. ;)