Blind Karma

Rose

PuterTutor said:
The gray dot is when someone who has no Karma giving power tries to give you karma. I think they could have tried to give you good or bad, it would just show up gray.

That would be someone like me who's still under 100 posts? I've been spreading grey karma? *lol*

:D

a13antichrist

Nah, under 1000 posts or under 100 karma.. and if certain nasty people don't stop giving me green dots I is gonna lose my grey dot-giving power.. and then I'll have to smeg someone else's bitch up.. :gun:

PrincessLissa

a13antichrist said:
Nah, under 1000 posts or under 100 karma.. and if certain nasty people don't stop giving me green dots I is gonna lose my grey dot-giving power.. and then I'll have to smeg someone else's bitch up.. :gun:

ANd how would you smegma someone elses bitch up?

Raven

Annoying SOB
Someone (wrongly) thinks im da man...hands up who was it? but im not complaining I could us all the Karma I can get

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
See...now that we know what that means it's like you're gonna cover your own (or someone else's) bitch in smegma...:barfonu:

greenfreak

awww crap.

I can't do the word of the day today because I've given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours. It's all Stew's fault, blame him. He was the last person I gave the new word of the day to today. :p

Stew, don't bother spreading the word of the day today. I can't give ya karma for it. I'll have another word tomorrow. You just keep that one in your reserve for later on. :)

greenfreak

a13antichrist said:
I wouldn't, I said I'd SMEG someone else's bitch up. Blame stewey, he said it first. :p

I don't know if I wanna stop giving you green dots. It's fun to see your reactions in my own karma list. I'll consider your proposal though. I can't give any karma out for a while anyway. :headbng2:

greenfreak

What is this, Simon Sez? :eyebrow: Ok here, I'll make it official:

I deem any slang use acceptable as proof of use for the W.O.T.D. (Word Of The Day)

All this controversy surrounding the WOTD is making me wonder if you really do want good karma. Maybe your last karma for me was a cry for help. :confbang:

Raven

Annoying SOB
I was just quoting Red Dwarf as everyone else seemed to be. I was in no way hinting for karma :cry:

a13antichrist

Of course it was a damn cry for help! All these green dots are making me puke!

As far as the WOTD is concerned, I just wanna make sure people earn their bonuses.. :p