Blind Karma

greenfreak

a13antichrist said:
Of course it was a damn cry for help! All these green dots are making me puke!

As far as the WOTD is concerned, I just wanna make sure people earn their bonuses.. :p

If you want to be considered for the position of WOTD Police, you need to submit an application to me and go through a technical interview. Are you qualified? I can only pay you in red dots.

greenfreak

steweygrrrr said:
*backs off and hides behind a chair. Produces something green*

Green is good. But some green is not so good. Money, for example, is good green. Mold, not-so-good green.

Please keep that in mind the next time you "produce" something that's green.

:D

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
greenfreak said:
awww crap.

I can't do the word of the day today because I've given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours. It's all Stew's fault, blame him. He was the last person I gave the new word of the day to today. :p

gf, there must be a problem with the word of the day, 'cause all the words i've received are whiner

:D ;)

Raven

Annoying SOB
Luis G said:
gf, there must be a problem with the word of the day, 'cause all the words i've received are whiner

:D ;)
Maybe she should blame all the other people who came before me, then she would have had to give it to me last. Cant fault the fuzzy logic there

Raven

Annoying SOB
:trout: :tomato: :headbng2:

jeez mate could you come up with anything cheesier and this comment is not up for grabs a13.....

greenfreak

I blame you because I gave you good karma twice yesterday, remember? And still you weren't satisfied and wanted more. So I gave you good karma once this morning to tell you what the WOTD was. So it is, in fact, your fault. :p

Stop bein so karma-greedy man. It's not becoming on you. ;)

Raven

Annoying SOB
it better not be coming on me this is a clean shirt! and I didnt ask for the Karma :p and dont give cos I want...Im a giver not a taker :brow:

a13antichrist

Okay, now I'm making a threat. I'm going to spend my 20 clicks each day giving anyone and everyone red dots unless my total drops to a respectable level. Is that really all that hard? :cuss:

Rose

a13antichrist said:
Okay, now I'm making a threat. I'm going to spend my 20 clicks each day giving anyone and everyone red dots unless my total drops to a respectable level. Is that really all that hard? :cuss:

... how come your karma says it's disabled?

greenfreak

a13antichrist said:
Cos it's this disgusting green colour and I'm trying to make it go away before I enable it. :)

*GASP*

*faints*

*comes to*

The words DISGUSTING and GREEN do not belong in the same sentence!! :smash: