Body Shaping Wrap

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Now ask yourself, is this actually good for me?

What is the process, is their chemicals involved?

ever since I started working in the natural health industry and finding out what is made with what stuff like this scares me.

kuulani

Where did it go?

The idea behind the wrap is that it expels the toxins from your fat cells & the toxins are flushed out in your pee (so you have to drink plenty water).

So when the toxins are expelled your fat cells become smaller & that is how you lose the inches.

One wrap supposedly works for 6 months, but you can wrap yourself every 4 days if you want.

Louisa Cazabon

The idea behind the wrap is that it expels the toxins from your fat cells & the toxins are flushed out in your pee (so you have to drink plenty water).

One wrap supposedly works for 6 months, but you can wrap yourself every 4 days if you want.

Professur

sounds like bullshit to me.

+1

The Atkins diet was designed to drain the fat cells too. It's biggest failing was that locked up in those fat cells are all kinds of poisons that would suddenly inundate the liver and kidneys, causing massive trauma and even death. IF this body wrap did anything with the fat cells, particularly as fast as claimed, you'd be in a hospital bed.

Louisa Cazabon

spa is a popular field. many people like to go for it since they say it gives a relaxation to a person after spa rejuvenation. it is a good career field in many states especially in hotels and many tourists would definately want a spa when they came for a visit. DON'T advertise here - edited by Leslie

Dave

So when the toxins are expelled your fat cells become smaller & that is how you lose the inches.

lol