Bottled water

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
K62 said:
Oh now you have done it!

Crown Royal is my second best friend! He has been by my side many nights! It threw up with me, got smashed around a bit with me, and most of all... it stood beside me when I made an ass of my self, over and over again!

Don't even think of putting down my very best friend, Morgan!

The capt'n doesn't like that, and he has a very sharp hook!

Crown Royal didn't throw up WITH you...Crown Royal was thrown up BY you :p Infact, I'd go so far as to say he probably CAUSED you to throw up.

K62

Nixy said:
Crown Royal didn't throw up WITH you...Crown Royal was thrown up BY you :p Infact, I'd go so far as to say he probably CAUSED you to throw up.

Shhh! ;)

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
When I was a child, I would drink tap water. Hell...sometimes I'd drink out of the neighbor's garden hose. I still drink tap water. At home, anyway. Here, I drink bottled. No other source is authorized. :shrug:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I still drink out of the hose...:shrug:

But the water in Brampton in the summer (only time I live there) stinks...only been like that the last 5 years or so though...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
ekahs retsam said:
nothing says, "fun in the summer" like garden hose water on a hot day :wink2:

I dare you to do that in Phoenix, in July, during the day

;) Winky

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
It's amazing how many people don't understand "let it run for a minute" :rofl3:

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
personally i think everyone should stop buying bottled water. Then go purchase ro systems, filters, and softeners. (brand name MacClean, Aquapure only)

:)

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
samcurry said:
personally i think everyone should stop buying bottled water. Then go purchase ro systems, filters, and softeners. (brand name MacClean, Aquapure only)

:)

What? Not Culligan?

BTW...I've never heard of MacClean.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
That's because MacClean doesn't have an annoying commercial & isn't sold retail.

Inkara1

WHY, WHY, WHY IS CULLIGAN IN THE FUCKING WHITE PAGES?!?!?!?!? White pages are for residential! The yellow pages are for business listings! But they always say, "HEY CULLIGAN MAN! He's in the white pages" at the end of their commercials.

On a semi-related note, it took me forever to figure out the secret to the faucet suspended in midair at the Culligan display at the fair. One day, I stick my finger in the stream of water coming down, and my finger hit the clear plastic pipe in the middle.