Bras and other undergarments

What's underwear to you

• Total voters
If I have to wear pantyhose, it's thigh highs. I try to avoid nylons anyway if I can.

I do know a few people that wear pantyhose without underwear. In the states, they sell a brand that has underwear attached to them. when the pantyhose tear, you can cut the off and use the underwear.

it reminds me too much of the net undies they give you in hospital after childbirth :eh:

Uki Chick said:
In the states, they sell a brand that has underwear attached to them. when the pantyhose tear, you can cut the off and use the underwear.
Those sound utterly vile. Nothing's hotter than cheap cotton bloomers with bits of stocking strands still attached at the edge. :sick:

abooja said:
Those sound utterly vile. Nothing's hotter than cheap cotton bloomers with bits of stocking strands still attached at the edge. :sick:

Ooh stop. You're getting me all excited. :lol:

abooja said:

For those who can't afford new underwear, it's perfect for them. :lol2:

I chose the third option. I always separate bras and underwear when I talk about them. Last night I was at the Bali Hanes whatever place, and I was looking at bras. One of my friends asked if I needed underwear too and I said no. Kind of like that.

I got underwear anyway. I can never pass up underwear. A bra too. Wonderbra for $20 yes!

Back