bread question?

Oz

Crust........and I'm with Natalie...tis the best part....'specially toasted with tons of butter :swing:

Raven

Annoying SOB
I have to say that crusts work better when you make them into Garlic Bread

[britjoke]Garlic Bread????[/britjoke]

Oz

Ms Ann Thrope said:
or dipped in olive oil that's been infused with garlic and rosemary.... :love3:

mmm :)

And they are the only way to eat a good soft cheese........gettin' hungry here :D

Mirlyn

Ms Ann Thrope said:
or just torn off the loaf and used as a tool to scoop up runny Camembert....

*swooning*
You know the best part about loving the heels?

None of my friends do. :D Gotta fight my dad for it though.

Oz

BeardofPants said:
Yeah, me too. Ordinary bread crusts aren't any great shakes over here. :sick:

Oh, we call 'em crusts.

If by "ordinary bread" yer mean that pre-cut, in a plastic bag, hasn't seen an oven in 72 hours stuff yer get from the supermarket then our stuff is exactly the same.......the crust turns like sloppy dough in yer mouth......and the actual bread itself is like eating putty :sick3:

Bread has to be extra fresh and uncut.........can't be having with a mass produced loaf......

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Oz said:
If by "ordinary bread" yer mean that pre-cut, in a plastic bag, hasn't seen an oven in 72 hours stuff yer get from the supermarket then our stuff is exactly the same.......the crust turns like sloppy dough in yer mouth......and the actual bread itself is like eating putty :sick3:

Bread has to be extra fresh and uncut.........can't be having with a mass produced loaf......

agree 100%

I like fresh warm crusty bread, with some balsamic and olive oil

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
You mean the 2 bread pieces at each end of a package?
If so, tapas.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
off the topic (suprise suprise)

I rememebr my sister used to fight me for the "top" of the ice cream

she always wanted the part that was stuck to the lid, it was a facination for her, I couldn't care less, but since she was my older sister....I made her give me half, at least, jsut to piss her off.

I still tease her about it :D