Bud...the choice of the EU

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Maybe we'll stop hearing about how bad it is now.

PHILADELPHIA/NEW YORK (Reuters) - U.S. brewer Anheuser-Busch Cos Inc (NYSE:BUD - News) agreed to a $50 billion takeover by Belgium-based InBev NV (Brussels:INTB.BR - News), a source familiar with the situation said on Sunday, creating the world's largest beer maker.

Source

ClarabellaUK

Maybe we'll stop hearing about how bad it is now.

Source

Nope... its a British instituation to approach the Bar and declare in answer to the question "What's yours?"

"Anything but Bud!" :drink2:

But I drink it... wet... alcoholic... readlily available!

Right now thems be my beverage critieria! :aheadbng:

Professur

They're involved in upper management, not production level operations. Bud will continue to taste just as piss poor as it always has, so long as people continue to buy it. Just like when they bought out NewCastle Brown Ale.

tonksy

badbeer.jpg

Bud may not be in this picture...but it should be.

I don't care who owns it, I won't drink it. Maybe because it's a weak lager and I do not care for lagers much - but I really think it's just flavorless swill.

BeardofPants

Yeah, I like the Newcastle as well. Bud? I only tried once. Nothing working against it. If you like flavourless beer.

Inkara1

If you really want affordable... as I understand it, Keystone Light is the beer that's not good enough to be Coors Light, and Natural Light is rejected Bud Light. That stuff is cheaper than Bud/Miller/Coors, etc.

Inkara1

Do they really sell that? Or is that a movie prop for when no company has paid for product placement?

Altron

If you really want affordable... as I understand it, Keystone Light is the beer that's not good enough to be Coors Light, and Natural Light is rejected Bud Light. That stuff is cheaper than Bud/Miller/Coors, etc.

The urban legend is that Keystone is just Coors light cans that have been slightly dented. I would always look for the inevitable dent in the can while filling up my funnels.