buddies and heroes

Winky

So other than whining bitching and moaning what will be the result when tens of millions of Americans
lose their employer provided healthcare and are dumped into the exchanges?

Or how about the considerable number of Americans that will outright refuse to pay the ridiculous
'tax' for not having medical insurance?

Oh minky yer 'bout to have a rude awakening lil guy...

Starting in 2014, the fine for not having insurance will be either $95 or 1 percent of a person's income
whichever is greater. Then in 2015, the fine will be either $325 or 2 percent of income.
In 2016, the fine will be $695 or 2.5 percent of income.
After 2016, the fine will be based on the cost-of-living adjustment every year.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
C'mon winky, get real. Just because some legislators passed that & the President signed it, nobody has to follow the law, minx said so.

2minkey

bootlicker
no i didn't. i am most certainly not in favor of obamacare. i don't recall ever having been. so chug it.

winky... your comments mean nothing to me. only a moron goes without health insurance. even when i was ass poor i carried a no-frills catastrophic-only policy.

might i suggest trying to make a point about the new costs to employers? you know, the simians who buy jimmy john's franchises. who might as well be operating the same types of businesses in india?

god forbid we inconvenience those that will never advance our economy. fucking dirt farmers.

i'm kidding. i don't like mandates on business either.

Winky

i'm kidding. i don't like mandates on business either.

qsqsk9.jpg

Winky

C'mon winky, get real. Just because some legislators passed that & the President signed it, nobody has to follow the law, minx said so.
That's my plan They can have my right too not needing health insurance when they pry my cold death fingers from it!
The ONLY time I've ever gotten any benefit from having health insurance was in 87 when they soaked me for 26 grand to
slice open my wife and jerk my kid out. I only paid like $2,600 bucks for that.
If only half of the dire predictions of what the estimates for health insurance cost in the near future are true
we are in a heap of trouble.
1234q6w.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
is she the same person as alice cooper? they both got the skeletor thing down real good.

FYI health costs have been going down over the past couple years.

who the fuck are you even talking to winky? spike is here no longer. neither is whatever the fuck his name was asshole meth guy. there's no one here in favor of obamacare.

have you left home yet this month?