CA. Dem Congressional Incumbant exposes herself as racist

ResearchMonkey

A Hispanic congresswoman is facing a fierce backlash for telling a Spanish-language TV station that "the Vietnamese" are trying to take her seat.

California Rep. Loretta Sanchez's racially-charged statement was made during an interview with Univision and aimed at her opponent, Van Tran, the Republican state assemblyman whose family had to flee Vietnam after the fall of Saigon.
No ching-chong-ding-dong gonna take my seat, Viva LaRaza!.

dsc1155e.jpg

Pair of hyphenated-Americans, anti-American racist.

ResearchMonkey

How it all works in the real world, another liberal mistake.

Three-year-olds being labelled bigots by teachers as 250,000 children accused of racism

Teachers are being forced to report children as young as three to the authorities for using alleged ‘racist’ language, it was claimed last night.

Munira Mirza, a senior advisor to London Mayor Boris Johnson, said schools were being made to spy on nursery age youngsters by the Race Relations Act 2000.

More than a quarter of a million children have been accused of racism since it became law, she said.

Daily Mail
Liberalism, the social experiment that only makes thing worse.

3y/o bigots and racist LOL.

jimpeel

I'm from Kali and we always knew she was a racist.

By the way. She is not Hispanic, Latina, Mexican, or anything else that is other than White. She kept her husband's name after she divorced him.

She is a White chick with no brain who used her Mexican surname to woo the Spanish vote against "Tail Gunner" Bob Dornan.

It's okay that she is a racist because she is a Leftist Democrat.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

MrBishop

How it all works in the real world, another liberal mistake.

Liberalism, the social experiment that only makes thing worse.

3y/o bigots and racist LOL.

1) The 2000 act is strictly an amendment to an 1976 act.
2) It doesn't deal with schools, educators or students with the exception of how teachers/administration act towards children. (If teachers or administrators are bigotted)

An Act to extend further the application of the Race Relations Act 1976 to the police and other public authorities; to amend the exemption under that Act for acts done for the purpose of safeguarding national security; and for connected purposes.

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2000/34/introduction?view=plain

Goes back to 1965 and beyond.

Looks like you found the British equivalent of Fox, eh

ResearchMonkey

Looks to me like you're trying to make excuses for liberal policy that is ridiculous. 3 year olds being accused of racism because of the words they use.

Maybe the state can take the children from the parents and re-educate them to conform with a perfect liberal society where4 everyone thinks exactly the same.

jimpeel

Orange County, where I am from, has a very large Vietnamese population. The City of Westminster is nearly all Vietnamese.

Sanchez is going to have to sell her soul to pull this iron out of the fire.