Cairo? Damascus? Tehran?

2minkey

bootlicker
the cops for what? to protect a bunch of jesus-loving fag-trolls from someone throwing a half empty bottled water at them?

shit, at least the klan hung auslanders.

surprised gotholic didn't post this first...

Gay-Richard_Simmons.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
yeah not so ha ha when your people are the minority dipshits huh?

oh the lamentations of the marginalized... so sad... clinging to guns... and scooters...

scooter.jpg

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
you know what fuckhead, if "my people" were throwing stones at a group of Muslims, I'd find it
equally disturbing.

come back when you grow up

2minkey

bootlicker
your people showed up there to be assholes and deliberately antagonize, nothing else. they did not seek rational civic dialogue. funny how your little video kinda tends to neglect the highly inflammatory actions of the dipshits from the bible believers church who gathered from around the country to go to dearborn. now, if someone was shouting at me that i was a heathen and going to burn in hell (while i was trying to enjoy my snow cone and a ferris wheel ride), carrying signs that say "islam is a religion of blood and murder" and a pigs head on a pike... well i'd probably just laugh at the twits... but many would actually be offended. the scene looked to me like local americans reacting the way most of us would to people that crash their party and act all faggy and self-righteous about it. i would have certainly used one of those red squeaky horns on the jesu-trolls. a few people got out of hand. the cops did what they could at their staffing level. OH MY GOD it's THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!

the great thing is that they got exactly what they wanted. martyrdom (al sharpton, you have serious competition now HA HA HA) among their kind. water bottle martyrdom. how noble. well, terry jones would be proud.

do you think a bunch of nazis intentionally crashing an event in brooklyn would get a better reception?

now of course everybody has a right to be heard. but that doesn't mean they need to be assholes about it. or perhaps you really do support westboro baptist running amok at military funerals.

get some fucking sense dude. and a sense of humor.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Rational civilized dialogue??? Was that SUPPOSED to be funny?

1. Thos yahoos with the megaphone should've been cited. Not agreeing with the Muslim POV, however, that is what the law states. As for the rest...utter :bs:

2minkey

bootlicker
gotta give you credit again winky, for saying what several others would like to, but lack the courage.

ResearchMonkey

Will we even make it to next year? Good times indeed!

BTW minx, its a CRIME these days to say what needs to be said. Lets get on with the pushing and shoving part.