Cake baking conundrum

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I am not a fan of the thin mints...last spring however I had more than my fill of the choco and vanilla sandwich ones. A lady at our sister company was selling them for her daughter (their offices is one floor above ours) and someone from our office constantly had a box on the go being shared between the office. That was a sugar filled couple weeks...

tonksy

I just finished mixing up 2 tubs of green frosting for a 1st grade landform cookie project...I used to be so cool.

Professur

I don't get to ride swingstages much anymore...we're not doing any wall work here in Calgary :(

So I don't get to look forward to a email telling of your tragic demise after a plunge from hundreds of feet up? I'll try and contain my dismay.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
So I don't get to look forward to a email telling of your tragic demise after a plunge from hundreds of feet up? I'll try and contain my dismay.

I still walk on roofs...

When on a stage I wear a harness, them things are meant to save lives ya know. Didn't you see the story from the states a few months ago when the stage cable broke and the 3 guys were hanging in their harnesses? The fire department rescued them and they're all alive and well.

chcr

Too cute for words
WHERE!?!?!?!?!?!

I needs me fix

(they need a 12 step program for those)

1. Swear you won't eat any this year.
2. Throw the cellophane sleeve in the trash and try to look innocent when asked where a whole sleeve of Thin Mints went.
3. hide the box under other trash and try to look innocent when asked if you know where the cookies are.
4. Repeat.

Why do you need twelve steps? Four works just fine.

Mirlyn

1. Swear you won't eat any this year.
2. Throw the cellophane sleeve in the trash and try to look innocent when asked where a whole sleeve of Thin Mints went.
3. hide the box under other trash and try to look innocent when asked if you know where the cookies are.
4. Repeat.

Why do you need twelve steps? Four works just fine.

House of four. Only one fan of mint.

I have my own shelf in the freezer. No guilt, no questions, no competition. :headbang:

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Today, o most holy day my boss came in with a case fo cookies, oh yea I now have 2 boxes in my desk drawer, and nay they shall NOT see the light of my abode.

chcr

Too cute for words
House of four. Only one fan of mint.

I have my own shelf in the freezer. No guilt, no questions, no competition. :headbang:
:thumbup:

Today, o most holy day my boss came in with a case fo cookies, oh yea I now have 2 boxes in my desk drawer, and nay they shall NOT see the light of my abode.
Sugarhigh
(I gotta have it, really need it to get by)
Sugarhigh
(I wanna feel it, can't quite feel it... sugarhigh)
:D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
oooooh Leslie is gonna read this and then you're gonna be in trooooouble for not sharing with her.