• Cake.

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Death.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
always cake, unless it's 'ooh, I die m'lord', in which case, I choose death ;) :D

freako104

i chose death cause theyre pretty much one in the same. i mean how many calories are we talking about here?

nalani

cake, as long as it's better-than-sex cake ... who cares about calories .. BRING IT ON!!!! hehehehehe

Ardsgaine

nalani said:
cake, as long as it's better-than-sex cake ... who cares about calories .. BRING IT ON!!!! hehehehehe

Here ya go. You'll have to share it, but I made it myself... well, with a little help from Duncan Hines... a lot of help, actually... but it was good. He thought so, anyway.

Attachment(s):

eat_cake.jpg, 65.69kb

201_1026781634.jpg

nalani

well, it certainly looks good :D

He's having the time of his life, apparently .. and I haven't eaten all day *sniff* ...

Ardsgaine

nalani said:
and I haven't eaten all day *sniff* ...

Oh, I'm sorry... very bad form of me to wave a cake under your nose, eh? What's worse, Janimal says I've gone and made the thread about me and my child now. You don't have to bitchslap me, though. She's taken care of it already. :smash2:

:)

Q

I could be wrong about this.....buuuut, I think if you are the thread starter, you may make the thread about anything you want. Including, but not limited to: yourself, your child, your childs cake, or any combination thereof. No bitchslapping was required. (However, in the interest of self preservation I'll assume Janimal has invoked spousal bitchslapping discretion:D )

....great pic ards :thumbup: