Calvin and Hobbes reruns!

tommyj27

Not really Banned
Starting last Sunday, the Minneapolis Star Tribune started a special run of Calvin & Hobbes until the end of the year. Is anyone else getting this special treat. They seem to be all reprints but I'm excited. :D

Calvin_and_Hobbes_comics_cartoons_freecomputer_desktopwallpaper_1280.jpg

MrBishop

Yeah...they're doing it in a lot of places. It's great to see C&H again. For the Montreal Gazette, it's also going to be a hole filler for Penuts (which is finally being laid to rest), until a replacement can be found.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
that may be what it is here too. i don't care for peanuts so i wouldn't know if it were still there or not.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
wow, didn't know about that, i'm all over it. do the emails have the strip right in them or do they link to the webpage. if they link to the page, i'll never bother going to it.

Dave

they send it to your mailbox, but its only a 9 day trial period. its $12/year after that.

MrBishop

Spot said:
they send it to your mailbox, but its only a 9 day trial period. its $12/year after that.
I guess that I registered early. I've been getting C&H for over a year now...daily, and free. When ucomics bought out the rest, they may have lost me in their database.

Dilbert comes from Dilbert.com and Sinfest comes from that artists' own site.