Can anybody fetch me a paddle for this creek I'm stuck in?

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all. I hope this doesn't sound too cheesy, but I am in a bit of a pickle, and it would be greatly appreciated if anyone has a bone or two to spare for me. I am finishing up my current job in the next 6 weeks, and looking for another one now. But I have a matter of rather immediate concern, which is my current financial situation - which is a bit crummy looking.

Four years ago I started college and went there for about 3 years studying web development and other general computer programming. Needless to say, I didn't pay for it with the money that falls off trees - I racked up a substantial amount of educational loan debt, most of it with my dad as co-signer. I owe them $725 and my bank is negative right now so I can't pay. My paycheck this coming friday won't even be $500, most likely, and the one next week will just barely get my bank account back to positive. If you have gotten some enjoyment out of this site or any site I currently run, (barring the recent 20 hour downtime...sorry :eek: ) and you were waiting for the right time to donate, I love you long time <3

I mean well, and usually mean to keep from imposing on anybody...but when I have a situation as urgent as this, I really don't know where else to turn but the friends I've made on the internet. I don't want to take my dad's life down the crapper like I'm taking mine.

If you can spare any change, at all, the Donate to fury <3 button at the top will take you to my page. There's an orange Donate link there.

Any and all contribution, moral or monetary, is much appreciated, and it helps keep me out of the slammer so I can try and keep things running smoothly among all walks of my little empire (except on weekends where it's hard to get a hold of the tech to flip the server's switch)

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and please don't feel obligated - I don't want to make anybody feel uncomfortable about what they can or can't send. If you can't spare any change, just tell your friends about the site. More members means more people viewing the site, so more ad revenue.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
ugh I always forget! The cheque I promised will be in the mail tomorrow.

Altron

I got kinda mixed up in paypal... I'm pretty sure I sent my donation just now... if you don't get it, or if you get it 3 times , let me know

2minkey

bootlicker
paypal is fucking retarded. it doesn't work right for updating the same credit card number with a new expiration date. i hate it hate it i want it to die a horrible death pm your real name and address and i'll send you a fuckin' check.