Can you excel in this Mensa test?

unclehobart

(29 down)

I'm starting to vaporlock and act like the computer in 2001

Daaaaisy! .... Daaaaaisy! .... Give us your answer, Daaaaisy!

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Wish I knew what this was. I don't have Word installed. and it won't open in anything else. Is it just the normal stuff mensa sends its members?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
btw bish, these things drive me nuts till i've completed them...thanks a bunch (in advance) for the lack of sleep tonight :finger:

:winkkiss:

Dave

Squiggy said:
Wish I knew what this was. I don't have Word installed. and it won't open in anything else. Is it just the normal stuff mensa sends its members?

1. 26 L of the A
2. 7 D of the W
3. 7 W of the W
4. 12 S of the Z
5. 66 B of the B

sampler

Rose

Squiggy said:

I've posted the test on me blog. :blush: You can view the questions without having word. :)

edit: I have 21 so far. Still working on it ....

unclehobart

My failures are 19, 20, 28, 32. Les already gave me #20 ... so I cannot ever claim that one. I'm fairly happy with 29/33. If anyone is dying for one of the 29 that I know ... feel free to PM me.

Aunty Em

MrBishop said:
no cheating please :) This test was originally in excel format...hence the title, but now it's in .doc format.

I'm up to 7 correct answers thus far. There is no time limit. Enjoy!
... doesn't work for me... though i don't see what dead men have to do with anything?

Hmm... 12 on the first pass, i'll look at it again later sometime... don't have the patience to sit and stare at it, just let my unconscious mind work on it for a while.

Was it devised by a South African btw? If so make that 13 on the first pass.