Can you smell what The Rock is cooking?

kuulani

WWE is coming to Hawaii. THE ROCK is coming to Hawaii. I didn't realize how big wrestling still is, until all my friends started talking about flying to Honolulu to go watch the show, spending $90 each on the WWE tickets (not including airfare, hotel, car ...). The tickets sold out in a matter of hours, or so I'm told.

I went to a WWF show once and saw the Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, Randy "Macho Man" Savage, etc. Wow, that was years ago :D

ris

never got into wwf but my sis in law is mad for it. she can smell what the rock is cooking and it is good she says.

not burnt, or wierd with that constipated pose with the eyebrow freakery :eek:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
WWE gets put on my TV every Monday or Thursday night that hubby is home :rolleyes:

Not my cup of tea, but if I could get seats close enough that I could ogle the Rock for a good while, I'd go to a show. I find the "eyebrow freakery" just as enticing as "how you doin'" ;) :D

kuulani

Originally posted by L. Summerton
WWE gets put on my TV every Monday or Thursday night that hubby is home :rolleyes:

Not my cup of tea, but if I could get seats close enough that I could ogle the Rock for a good while, I'd go to a show. I find the "eyebrow freakery" just as enticing as "how you doin'" ;) :D

Yup, I have to admit, The Rock is yummy :licklips: So that's what happens when you put an African-American father with a Samoan mother :headbang: