Canada's worst driver 4

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
I only have one problem with that show.

It is local, their final test is driving around the streets where I walk daily.

Professur

I didn't know you lived in Guelph. Thought you were an east coast boy.

The old granny is crazy!

What gets me is .... anyone who signs on for that show knows they shouldn`t be on the road. I'd like to see the cop take every one of those audition videos and assign a tail for the day .... and get every one of those fuckers jailed for endangerment.

GrandCaravanSE

What gets me is .... anyone who signs on for that show knows they shouldn`t be on the road. I'd like to see the cop take every one of those audition videos and assign a tail for the day .... and get every one of those fuckers jailed for endangerment.

sorry it may is probley because i live in the US, but what does this show do that makes you scared to walk the streets?

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
sorry it may is probley because i live in the US, but what does this show do that makes you scared to walk the streets?

It's a reality show that takes people who are the worst drivers in Canada and puts them through driver training. Every week someone does good enough to graduate, the looser, looses their license I think.

Professur

Sweet episode last night. They finally threw someone out ... not graduated, not rehabilitated, and not gonna drive for them any longer. Grandma the drunkard was tossed, with instructions from all the instructors (and the host) to give up her license and stop driving. The host wouldn't even get into the car with her on a closed course. Turns out she lied on the application form, giving herself a clean bill of health when she suffers from angina. Took an attack during one of the challenges. After that, both the professional driving instructor and the cop stated in session that they had a legal obligation to alert the authorities (finally) about her. Disgustingly enough, when she left the show, she said that she'd still drive.

GrandCaravanSE

Sweet episode last night. They finally threw someone out ... not graduated, not rehabilitated, and not gonna drive for them any longer. Grandma the drunkard was tossed, with instructions from all the instructors (and the host) to give up her license and stop driving. The host wouldn't even get into the car with her on a closed course. Turns out she lied on the application form, giving herself a clean bill of health when she suffers from angina. Took an attack during one of the challenges. After that, both the professional driving instructor and the cop stated in session that they had a legal obligation to alert the authorities (finally) about her. Disgustingly enough, when she left the show, she said that she'd still drive.
wow :rofl4: