• Yellow

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Green

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

tonksy

yellow and orange...unless it's sour stuff and then just orange...which is funny because i like oranges...and i like grapes...but i don't like grape flavored things...especially koolaid...but i like orange koolaid...but not lemon koolaid...but i like fresh squeezed lemonade and orange juice...but i don't like grape juice....i like peanut m&m's, too...any color, but i don't eat the peanut......have i thoroughly confused you?

Oz

tonks said:
yellow and orange...unless it's sour stuff and then just orange...which is funny because i like oranges...and i like grapes...but i don't like grape flavored things...especially koolaid...but i like orange koolaid...but not lemon koolaid...but i like fresh squeezed lemonade and orange juice...but i don't like grape juice....i like peanut m&m's, too...any color, but i don't eat the peanut......have i thoroughly confused you?

I was with ya right up until koolaid............ :confused:

I'm not very colour concerned.......the only sweets I won't eat are hairy ones :)

tonksy

Oz said:
I was with ya right up until koolaid............ :confused:

I'm not very colour concerned.......the only sweets I won't eat are hairy ones :)
koolaid is an instant beverage...you open a packet, pour it in a pitcher, add sugar and water, stir, chill, try to enjoy....what do they call it in merry old england?

Oz

tonks said:
koolaid is an instant beverage...you open a packet, pour it in a pitcher, add sugar and water, stir, chill, try to enjoy....what do they call it in merry old england?

Erm.......food colouring :confused:

BeardofPants

We call it cordial over here ... Koolaid sounds like a brand... am I right?

It all tastes the same here. Unless it's jellybeans, then I avoid black. Ick. :sick: