Candy

Starya

The best chocolate:
visbilde.asp

operamints1_medium.jpg

Yummy. (Nevermind the writing to the right)

candy_necklace.jpg

Chewalicious

P0080.jpg

Mmmm..

BlurOfSerenity

kinder-surprise-egg2.jpg

and
kinder-schokolade_100g.jpg

MMMMMMMMMMMM

those are two of my favorite german candies. my friend shannon brought me an egg back from a trip she took over there, and it was mmmm so good. when i was over there summer last year, i got the second one, it's really good too. it's like, full of almost yogurty stuff. it's all milky and good and probably grotesquely atrery-clogging. my parents brought some back for me from their trip over there a couple months ago.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
ash r said:
kinder-surprise-egg2.jpg

and
kinder-schokolade_100g.jpg

MMMMMMMMMMMM

those are two of my favorite german candies. my friend shannon brought me an egg back from a trip she took over there, and it was mmmm so good. when i was over there summer last year, i got the second one, it's really good too. it's like, full of almost yogurty stuff. it's all milky and good and probably grotesquely atrery-clogging. my parents brought some back for me from their trip over there a couple months ago.

They have kinder here and except for one UBER good type of kinder bar (neither of those) that is OH SO GOOD and they don't sell here I never saw anythere that I haven't seen here...and they're just as good here :D

BlurOfSerenity

i've heard that they sell the eggs at a candy store in a local mall... yet i dont think i would buy them there. it wouldnt be the same, and it might cheapen the experience when they're really and actually hand delivered from deutschland herself.

ps: earlier i was talking out loud to my fiancee and i accidentally pronounced the g in "germany" wrong. i pronounced it like the g in "girl". so it was like, "grrmany" :lol2:

Starya

Ooh yes, Kinder eier! They are yummy, especially the small bars. I wouldn't call it youghurty stuff though (more a milk cream of sorts), we had a chocolate like that over here for a while. I tried it once, and almost cried. :(

ekahs retsam

I JUST NEED CHOCOLATE and I'm haaaaaaaaaaappy :toomuch:

dipped insects and such need not apply!

Oh...

I hate the little chalk like valentine's day heart things.
candy-hearts.jpg

That is all