Charges dropped against truck driver accused of holding girl

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
:confuse3: :eek: She beats herself?

Hopefully the media plasters his picture back up with innocent in big letters, after all the nasty press he can't be welcome anywhere.

greenfreak

The woman's story began to unravel soon after Jones' arrest as witnesses started coming forward saying they saw Pate without Jones just days prior to his arrest. Jones told Bobbitt that Pate could have left him at any time.

The lead investigator, sheriff's Sgt. Gerald Frazier, said a worker at the battered women's shelter where Pate is staying told him she had witnessed Pate beating herself with a hair dryer. He also said Pate's family members told him she was prone to beating herself.

:eek: What a freakin nutcase. I guess it all goes back to not being so quick to judge. But I mean, who would have thought that she would do that to herself?! White trash.

G

I saw her give an interview on CNN, and she really put on a show. Apparently she gets her gollies from having people feel sorry for her.

I am particularly upset that I fell for it. The next time someone tells a story like that, I might not be as quick to believe them. That's what makes it bad. Bitches like her that lie about shit make it bad for everyone.