CHEESE

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Who else loves the "Stop cooking with cheese!" commercials?

I just saw one that said "Can't get your one night stands to stay one night stands? Stop cooking with cheese!! Don't put mozarella in her grilled cheese or next she'll have you buying a minivan!"

hahaha I love it!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
It started with "Can't get your kids to leave home? Stop cooking with cheese!" but now it's progressed, I love it.

Inkara1

Over here we have: "Great cheese comes from happy cows. Happy cows come from California. Real California cheese. It's THE cheese."

Commercials such as the one with the cows standing in the field, and an earthquake starts... one of the cows goes, "Hey, foot massage!" and they all stand there going, "a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a" as they get shaken up... then the earthquake stops and another one goes, "Aww... those never last long enough."

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Over here we have: "Great cheese comes from happy cows. Happy cows come from California. Real California cheese. It's THE cheese."

Commercials such as the one with the cows standing in the field, and an earthquake starts... one of the cows goes, "Hey, foot massage!" and they all stand there going, "a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a" as they get shaken up... then the earthquake stops and another one goes, "Aww... those never last long enough."

We have those too but I don't find them as funny.