Chips

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
DON'T KNOCK HP SAUCE
:D lol

I like hp sauce, hubby hates it. Must be the ancestry. On eggs it is GREAT!

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
Originally posted by Professur
OLI that's the best sig I've seen in years.

Thanks. Strange as it seems, David Rudloff is just some average joe I guess... he sent a feeback letter in to Scientific American magazine in response to an article written on genetics that had stated the estimated number of genes in a human.

His statement was so cool I decided to use it for a sig. Lol, that guy's probably cutting his grass or something in Idaho right now, having no clue how insightful his words really were.

Q

I usually have a salad for dinner every night, but when lettuce went from .99 a head to $3.00, I had to give up the salads for a while.

krusty

Window Licker
Originally posted by Gonz
Krusty-if tomato sauce=ketchup then what is tomato sauce called...

Spaghetti sauce. Gonz

fries are skinny.

chips are chunkier.

potato chips are chippies.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
it's funny how people speaking the same language can't even be sure of the meanings.

to me-sauce is tomatoes cooked thick without any solids;
puree is similar but has small tomato chunk;
paste is very heavy &amp; thick-a thickener for sauce.

back to topic-I've seen the ketchup flavored chips in a few stores but not often...usually sour ceam &amp; onion, taco, ranch, salt &amp; vinegar, dill &amp; some seemingly regional flavors.

equinoxe3d

Originally posted by Gonz
I've seen the ketchup flavored chips in a few stores but not often...usually sour ceam & onion, taco, ranch, salt & vinegar, dill & some seemingly regional flavors.

Dill Pickles!

Right by seeing this thread about chips flavors it came to my mind, and I was surprised nobody talked 'bout that... I like dill pickles chips, but moderately :D

Has anyone tried the Lay's smoked bacon chips? I didn't have the occasion to try them yet, although they've been out for a while in Canada.