Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uncircumcised, would prefer otherwise

• I've got boobies...

• Total voters

Jeslek

Banned
Yes um... interesting topic... Now I've been in a lot of countries, and a lot of them still practice circumcision. Most of the middle east does. South Africa does not (I am not circumcised, for which I'm thankful.). Neither does Asia. And, I believe Europe doesn't do it that much either.

What do you think? Should male babies be circumcised routinely, or at the request of the parents? I know there used to be a lot of health benefits because of unsanitary conditions, but in today's world where soap is plentyful I think its better to leave it intact. The person can then decide later in life if he wants to get rid of it or not. At least that is my personal viewpoint as a guy.

I'm also interested to know what parents are saying. I don't have kids, so I can't comment in this area really, but I let doctors perform that operation. I think.

MitchSchaft

That's a good question. I've thought about, for when I have a boy, would I get him circumsized. I haven't made my mind up, but I can't think of a real reason as to why I would want to.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
I had the knife and so did both of my boys. It was amazing though with the 2nd boy. He had a female Dr. and she was deadset against it. Said it was a trend. But when i asked her about the alternative she said "well in california....." me said just get the knife and do it.

Psycho

I'm not circumsized, and never will.

If you're an adult who wants to get a circumcision that's your own decision, I won't object to that. However, and not to offend you samcurry, just my opinion, when you do it to children I think that's as bad as amputating their arm: you're removing a part of their body which isn't harmful in any way without asking their permission.

Although it's part of some religions, I still don't think that's an excuse. There are reasons to do it and reasons not to, but they're not strong enough to say one choice is better than the other, it's a personal matter in my opinion...

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
It's merely a result of religion....

It's not that a whole PART is removed, Psycho :D You can't compare it with amputating an arm...
Religion doesn't NEED strong reasons, because it's based on beliefs :)

I'm not circumsized btw :)

I can't see why people would want to do it, but if they do, go ahead :)

Psycho

Ok, so the comparison may be a bit extreme, but still, I strongly feel that it is up to the person to decide whether or not they get circumcision. I respect religions, at least the honest religions (not the 'god said we should start a war'-shit some people seem to think), so I won't judge them because of that, but that doesn't mean I agree with it.

Jeslek

Banned
Mhh, it also feeels much better. I know the cut one looks a lot better, but thats all looks and poor performance.

I don't think I would circumcise any children I have, nor will I ever do that to myself. I really like the way it is. :)

freako104

circumsised. need i say more? and you wonder why i wonder about your blooming sexuality ;) this thread is about dicks!! jk

unclehobart

Shadowfax said:
It's merely a result of religion....

It's not that a whole PART is removed, Psycho :D You can't compare it with amputating an arm...
Religion doesn't NEED strong reasons, because it's based on beliefs :)

I'm not circumsized btw :)

I can't see why people would want to do it, but if they do, go ahead :)
Only for the Jews. It was the Roman army that made it standard operating proceedure.

unclehobart

Circumcised, prefer it that way
Circumcised, would prefer otherwise
Uncircumcised, prefer it that way
this is rather impossible to say for those who had it done at birth... or have never had it done at all. You just have no idea how the flip side feels.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Unc said:
...this is rather impossible to say for those who had it done at birth... or have never had it done at all. You just have no idea how the flip side feels.

unfortunately, once you try the other side there's no turning back.

unclehobart

I duuno... plastic surgery is doing wonders these days. I could probably start a whole new industry. They grow skin in labs... might as well grow fore-skin in labs. A few cuts and surgical staples later.. viola. instant pup tent.

Hiflyr

Bah... none of you uncircumsized people know how much better it is to be circumsized!

LOL, jeebus this thread is off the wall.

Jeslek

Banned
Hiflyr said:
Bah... none of you uncircumsized people know how much better it is to be circumsized!
Thats what you think :p

TMI: Did you know that little piece of extra skin is sooooo fucking sensitive? You can drive a guy nuts by just teasing that part of the skin. :p

Jeslek

Banned
unclehobart said:
Its also a great place to store your dope when the police start doing a patdown search.
Mhh, I've never thought of it that way. I suppose you can store small things there. Never really tried....

*runs to the washroom*[/siz]

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
unclehobart said:
spare change ... extra set of car keys... bacteria... fungi...you never know...

I got bobbed at birth, so I'll never know. I'll probably never have cancer there either. ;)