Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've got boobies...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
LastLegionary said:
Shaving down there is not healthy. And it looks odd. It must feel odd too. :sick: And I don't see what that has to do with kissing. Unless you want to jump right in head first... :D
lol what do you mean not healthy?! :eek6:

and I must say it totally does NOT feel odd...the contrary as a matter of fact, it's lovely ;) :)

[b]

unclehobart said:
I think we should strap him to a matress, cover his naughty bits with half and half, reslease a box of kittens on him ... just to see if he giggles in delight.

that's plucking funny

Jeslek

Banned
Leslie said:
LastLegionary said:
Shaving down there is not healthy. And it looks odd. It must feel odd too. :sick: And I don't see what that has to do with kissing. Unless you want to jump right in head first... :D
lol what do you mean not healthy?! :eek6:

and I must say it totally does NOT feel odd...the contrary as a matter of fact, it's lovely ;) :)
Ooh, really? I'm kinda against bringing anything sharp down there... Mhh, I will see. Later in life.

Now go read this: http://www.martinek.us/humor/shaving.html

Can we get back to kissing now? How about you ? :kiss:

[b]

Leslie, are you talking about for a man or a woman?

as doctor evil would say, there's not quite like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, really...but to shave the whole thing...i'm not sure about that. it'd look 13 (and i'm not talking inches)

[b]

LL, that was too damn funny!

I think I started to cry I was laughing so hard...whew!

Jeslek

Banned
[b said:
]LL, that was too damn funny!

I think I started to cry I was laughing so hard...whew!
Glad you enjoyed it :D

Trimming down there, yes. Completely shaving it smoooth, NO. I SO do NOT want stubbles down there.

unclehobart

Have him brought forth to be appraised like cattle! Note the definition in the flank.. the good teeth. What am I bid for this he-wench?