• Uncircumcised, prefer it that way

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uncircumcised, would prefer otherwise

• I've got boobies...

• Total voters

75renegade

'Course.....none of us here really had much say about it. Guess when they lay us down to "rest", it won't much matter either, but for what its worth.......I'm told that having been circumcised, it's less "maintainence" :)

Jeslek

Banned
Luis G said:
Professur said:
female circumcision

wtf? :confuse3:
Its mutilation to do that. Its illegal in the United States by bill H. R. 3075.

Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) is a destructive, invasive procedure that is usually performed on girls before puberty. Part or all of the clitoris is surgically removed. This leaves them with reduced or no sexual feeling. Orgasms are sometimes impossible to experience later in life. Many health problems result from the surgery.

Its sick :sick:. I don't care if it is someone's religious requirement. Its a sick thing to do.

Gaunt

Yeah, read about that in Newsweek a while back. They still practice that in some parts of Africa, correct?

:(

Altron

[b said:
]Leslie, it'd look 13

Nothign wrong with being 13...
im 13 (even tho i usually act older)

im uncut (and i damn well like it).
boys are born with a foreskin. that means they r supposed to have it. if it was abd everyone would be circumsised and babies would never have the pleause of extra skin :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
it should be a sin to deny women the pleasure of orgasm, even tho the lucky fuckers have them in bulk quantities :crying3:

Altron

i think it is a sin
they should be allowed to have fun fun fun sex liek everyone else (except mebut a few more years)

Aunty Em

LastLegionary said:
Its sick :sick:. I don't care if it is someone's religious requirement. Its a sick thing to do.

As far as I know it's often done for cultural reasons rather than religious and it's totally sick.