Coldstone Creamery

tonksy

Does anyone else love this place? I am currently eating from a carton of their new dark chocolate :licklips:

My all time favorite for while we are in the store is a Love it size of sweet cream with pecans, bananas and hot fudge mixed in....so damn good.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Oh, so coldstone makes icecream? I read it in an online quiz the other day but didn't know what it was.

tonksy

They make awesome ice cream! They are similar to Marble slab creamery that does the mixing in of toppings too but I find Coldstone to be better quality.

tonksy

Indeed!
Ours happens to be next door to one of our favorite neighborhood restaurants and the kids usually opt to eat there because they are thinking ahead to dessert :D

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Closest one to me is in Asheville.

I can be in Hot Springs for Blue Bell ice cream in half the time. Best I've ever eaten.

Inkara1

Blue Bell is some damn good stuff. Didn't know they sold it outside the Dallas area. I wish they'd bring that and Owens sausage and biscuits to California.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
They make awesome ice cream! They are similar to Marble slab creamery that does the mixing in of toppings too but I find Coldstone to be better quality.

I have also never heard of marble stone creamery...that may be a good thing, I am an icecream addict

tonksy

Nix - The basic scoop (haha pun) is that they have just a handful of flavors and after you pick with one you want you get to pick what they mix in. They take your ice cream and mixers and work them together on a board and then serve it in your choice of cone or dish.

pc_builder

There is a Coldstone here. Has been for awhile now, and I've known about it for awhile. Just never been there yet. But it'll probably go away when I finally decide to give it a try. :p

Lately I've been hooked on Culver's frozen custard.