College Bowl Games

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Lost interest...my father in law, however, is right there with ya.

tonksy

BIG Game tonight!
GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!
attachment.php

Inkara1

I watch bowl games when I can. I missed a few today because I was sleeping. I caught the last onside kick run back for a touchdown in the Sun Bowl and I've had LSU/Miami on. I'm guessing if someone needed to break bad news to unc and tonks, tonight would be the time to do it.

I'll be setting the alarm tomorrow to wake me up so I don't miss my Bulldogs in the Liberty Bowl.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
I been watching them. I entered the BowlMania contest on ESPN.com, where you pick every game and assign it a weight from 1-28. I'm losing my ass so far.

Inkara1

So I set my alarm for a few minutes before 10 my time to get up and watch the Fresno State game. I should mention a big storm was coming through here right then. Well, anyways, the power blanked out for a few seconds, but then came back on. Then, soon after the second quarter started, ESPN went out. ESPN and ESPN2 were the only two channels out on my cable service. On went the radio (luckily I'm still within AM radio range of Fresno). So ESPN came back during halftime, so I was watching it all through the third quarter... then the power went out. Mind you, the storm had moved on by this point and there was no rain falling around here at all. The power stayed out. The power continued to stay out. It had been out for a good hour and a half by the time I finished listening to the game (I went out to the car during halftime and got the battery-powered radio), then got dressed and went out to spend some gift cards I got for Christmas.

For anyone that watched the game, it's easy to tell when I was able to view it on TV. When Fresno was playing well, that's when I had it on TV. When Fresno sucked it up, that's when I was listening on the radio.

tonksy

Poor Jake Delhomme! Anyone watching the Falcon's/Panther's game? (and yes, I know it's not a bowl game but I didn't want to start a new thread about this) He gets tackled and his pants rip...bad. So here is his bare butt cheek on the jumbotron and national television. and then they show a replay of it! So not only was his bare rear on the jumbotron and national TV but it was on national TV twice!!!! I just find it terribly hysterical!

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
tonksy said:
Poor Jake Delhomme! Anyone watching the Falcon's/Panther's game? (and yes, I know it's not a bowl game but I didn't want to start a new thread about this) He gets tackled and his pants rip...bad. So here is his bare butt cheek on the jumbotron and national television. and then they show a replay of it! So not only was his bare rear on the jumbotron and national TV but it was on national TV twice!!!! I just find it terribly hysterical!

And they had conniptions when Janet jackson's 40 year old nipple was exposed...:rolleyes:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
tonksy said:
I'm telling you! And I found this more appealing!

I think I would've gotten ill...:sick: The very last thing I want to see on my TV is a man's hairy ass...

tonksy

It wasn't hairy! Or pimply! Just watch the fans at the next Panthers game, I bet there'll be quite a few "Hey Jake, nice ass!" signs.

Inkara1

That's why you always want to wear underwear... that way you don't embarrass yourself. Although it's rather hilariass to see someone make an ass of himself.

tonksy

Inkara1 said:
That's why you always want to wear underwear... that way you don't embarrass yourself. Although it's rather hilariass to see someone make an ass of himself.
He was wearing a jock but those are as covering as thongs...do football players wear underwear as a general rule?

unclehobart

As an ex footballer, I can tell you that 90% do not wear tightie whities of any form. The durable spandex-ish material doesn't breathe well, nor does it absorb water... so... as one sweats during exertion, or gets rain logged, the water just collects and trickles out the legging. Now, if you're wearing cotton undies, they get waterlogged and start drooping. Its nasty, distracting, and leads to jungle rot and jock itch and whatnot.

Professur

unclehobart said:
As an ex footballer, I can tell you that 90% do not wear tightie whities of any form. The durable spandex-ish material doesn't breathe well, nor does it absorb water... so... as one sweats during exertion, or gets rain logged, the water just collects and trickles out the legging. Now, if you're wearing cotton undies, they get waterlogged and start drooping. Its nasty, distracting, and leads to jungle rot and jock itch and whatnot.

And that, Tonks, is why your sexlife is now :TMI: