College Bowl Games

unclehobart

It's the only bowl game I didn't watch as I have always had a hatred for Bowden and a pathalogical loathing for Penn State and Paterno.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
unclehobart said:
It's the only bowl game I didn't watch as I have always had a hatred for Bowden and a pathalogical loathing for Penn State and Paterno.

Weirdo. :lloyd:

Kinda like I have always hated Nebraska, Notre Dame, Miami, Ohio State, and Tennessee.

unclehobart

You hate Tennessee? Pray tell why? Are thou not but a mere jaunt up the garden path from them? I always figured they would have made at least a passing 'local favorite' status.

tonksy

unclehobart said:
You hate Tennessee? Pray tell why? Are thou not but a mere jaunt up the garden path from them? I always figured they would have made at least a passing 'local favorite' status.
Maybe cuz that fuckin' orange is blinding?

unclehobart

You should watch Boise State games sometime. It's freaky to see white people as something other than an offensive line.

Inkara1

unclehobart said:
Perhaps a win in the last 4 games would be nice.

Oh, sure, hit me where it hurts. :(

Oh, I should point out that Fresno State's real name is California State University, Fresno. It used to be Fresno State College, though.

unclehobart

Inkara1 said:
Oh, sure, hit me where it hurts. :(

Oh, I should point out that Fresno State's real name is California State University, Fresno. It used to be Fresno State College, though.
Don't mind me. I'm just being grumpy. I was just hoping that they would have kept up the win streak and high attitude momentum going into the USC game... but after Nevada... ke-rist.