College Bowl Games

PostCode

Major contributor!
Texas 41 USC 38.

UCS loses. Matt, go fnd a job ya hippie.

Wankers.

College football is over.....thank God.

Inkara1

I figured Texas had a good shot. Both teams had equally impressive offenses but Texas had played better defense.

I noticed that everyone seems to have forgotten about the touchdown scored on the play when Young pitched the ball after his knee was down.

tonksy

Inkara1 said:
I figured Texas had a good shot. Both teams had equally impressive offenses but Texas had played better defense.

I noticed that everyone seems to have forgotten about the touchdown scored on the play when Young pitched the ball after his knee was down.
[hiss]Shut up, Inky![/hiss].....besides, we had an interception they called an incompletion later in that same quarter, I beleive.

Inkara1

All I'm saying is I'msurprised no one's raising a stink about that since it turned out to be the difference in the game.

majestyx

Inkara1 said:
All I'm saying is I'msurprised no one's raising a stink about that since it turned out to be the difference in the game.
Because it happened to the media darlings of USC several times this year and noone raised a stink about it with them! :winkkiss:

unclehobart

There were about 5 blown calls in the game that I noticed. Any one of them could have been a momentum turner for the game... or not. Considering that the pitch toss was done after the first down and inside the 10 yard line, I don't think it would have stopped a touchdown. Young had that unstoppable programed run that got him 3 TDs from farther out at different parts of the game.

majestyx

AMEN!!! The ball would have been on the 3-yard line, and that is certainly not a problem for Vince! :swing: