Batman
Superman
X-Men
CatWoman
Fantastic Four
Spiderman

all had some redeeming qualities.

Until now... Ghost Rider.

The CGI looks decent enough but what nitwit thought Nicholas Cage should play one of the coolest comic book heroes in history?

Sharky

I'm not familiar with the comic, but Cage might be strong enough to make it work. :shrug:

Was that Peter Fonda as Mephistopheles? :cool4:

Starya

Batman
Superman
X-Men
CatWoman
Fantastic Four
Spiderman

all had some redeeming qualities.
Feel free to explain..

I heard about that one...Never saw it, though. SHould I, or should I put it in the same mental dustbin as Dolph playing The Punisher?
I liked it. Too much of a love story, but meh.

....... I liked The Punisher. :bolt:
The Dolph version? I don't think I have seen it. I don't think I wanna. Thought the latest version was ok tho'.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Feel free to explain..

catwomanready.jpg

Nuff said.

Actually, I thought The Hulk was tolerable. Silly but it followed the storyline relatively closely.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
No poster for Captain America? What a shame. He was one of my favorites as a kid (anyone surprised?) yet I knew nothing about this tragedy.

Iron Man is being filmed as we speak. I'm afraid to see it (it woul dbe hard to do the suit right)

Professur

I'll bet you the Tony Stark/drunked sod angle gets plenty of air time. Think Stark gets the armour, or do they just hand it straight to the black body guard?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
What good is it if you can't destroy the good guy? Heroes in white hats must now have multiple weaknesses.