congrats to MitchSchaft for the big 1,000!!!

Scanty

:band:

"Congrats mitchschaft...you hit one-thousand...fa la la...and that's amazing...fa la la...you're entitled to a weekend's trip to Honolulu with a French hooker, contracetives supplied, fa la la la..."

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Scanty said:
:band:

"Congrats mitchschaft...you hit one-thousand...fa la la...and that's amazing...fa la la...you're entitled to a weekend's trip to Honolulu with a French hooker, contracetives supplied, fa la la la..."

Alright, Back the fuck up. I want my prizes for my 1,000 and 2,000 post.

Scanty

Heh...I think MitchSchaft likes you, PT

And I did actually send you prizes for your milestones. They're in the post. They've been in the post for about 10 years. Should get to you soon. :D

Courtesy of Scanty Mail Ltd - The worst postal service in the entire world. :headbang:

PT

10 years, you'll be 28, I'll be 42. Hell yeah, it won't even look like I'm robbing the cradle then. :hairbang:

PT

Yeah, well if you don't can I have some of your friends addresses? Pics first, of course.

Scanty

JESUS CHRIST THIS FUCKING BOARD IS FUCKING UP LEFT RIGHT AND CENTRE AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :mad2:

Scanty

PuterTutor said:
Yeah, well if you don't can I have some of your friends addresses? Pics first, of course.

Nah, they were all of the 'nice personality' variety of woman. :D