Congrats Tonks

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
AlphaTroll said:
Probably still do, 'cept now you're better at handling them

handling.....no, now I have people who take care of that for me, I only handle in case of emergency

tonksy

not much on whips, but my pop up blocker makes the sexiest smacking sound...makes me remember that i'm a bad little girl...

Oricon

Well...... she is going to get the perfect christmas present from me... 2 days pre-christmas day I'm driving straight to her house. I'm going to stay at a buds house christmas eve. And christmas morning I'm going to call her while standing outside her house and say to her on the phone "Your christmas present should be outside your front door" :D

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Oricon said:
Well...... she is going to get the perfect christmas present from me... 2 days pre-christmas day I'm driving straight to her house. I'm going to stay at a buds house christmas eve. And christmas morning I'm going to call her while standing outside her house and say to her on the phone "Your christmas present should be outside your front door" :D

wow

great idea, she'll flip.

Oricon

yea i know.... thats why i planned it :D

We are also going on a cross country road trip next summer after i graduate :D just me her and the car