Congrats, you found it!!!

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
And hopefully you did so because you were just curious, followed a link from who's online or clicked the new posts link and not because someone told you about it. :D

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
I found it!!!

(first one too, woohoo I am so special, I know that, cause my mommy tells me so, she tells me "paul, you are unique and special, just like everyone else, but don't let it get to your head, I still love your sister more"

Professur

paul_valaru said:
I found it!!!

(first one too, woohoo I am so special, I know that, cause my mommy tells me so, she tells me "paul, you are unique and special, just like everyone else, but don't let it get to your head, I still love your sister more"

I've always been a fan of "You're special .... just like the Olympics."

BeardofPants

paul_valaru said:
I found it!!!

Yeah, well I found it second, and I live in a screwy time-zone so there! :p :laugh:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Gato_Solo said:
Members members, however, can be found daily...:devious:

I have yet to see a members member....

edit: oops, brainsoft and my crazy ex are both members here...but I didn't meet them here so it doesn't count.