Congratulations America.

ResearchMonkey

PD0o1.jpg

Professur

Nope ... still the 4th largest country in the world. They just painted the grass different colours for the holidays.

2minkey

bootlicker
so i don't understand. the red one are the ones that score highest on the johnson and finklemeier conformity index (most religious, least educated, most likely to vote like their parents, least likely to live places other than where they grew up, least likely to have a valid passport, and a few other indicators, i fergit.)? is that it?

ResearchMonkey

Nope ... still the 4th largest country in the world. They just painted the grass different colours for the holidays.

sea20clff20erosion.jpg

so i don't understand. the red one are the ones that score highest on the johnson and finklemeier conformity index (most religious, least educated, most likely to vote like their parents, least likely to live places other than where they grew up, least likely to have a valid passport, and a few other indicators, i fergit.)? is that it?

I'm sure you don't understand, it's bigger than ones self.

ResearchMonkey

Anytime Friend. ;)

BTW, take that thumb out of your butt, it makes you look fat.
/only a friend would tell you the truth!

2minkey

bootlicker
can't. got nervous and clenched up. waiting for the nurse to arrive with valium so i can relax and let it slide out.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member

The irony is, those most likely to support Obama are the most, and least, educated. Booklearning don't mean yer smart.