'Constitutional crisis' looming over Obama's birth location

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you've no problem is Schwarzenegger runs against him in 2012?

I'd be quite pleased with such a sensible choice for the Republican party myself. The thing is though, they will rather have some bible thumping, corporate welfare pushing, tax breaks for the rich, and duping the middle class into thinking they benefit when they don't, deregulating, look the other way on environmental issues and when the little guy gets shit on, man (or woman) who is in big oil, big corporation, and big insurance's pocket.

Or someone who is all of the above and also not clinically of sound mind like Palin. This is why the respect I once had for the Republican party is damn near non-existent today.

Believe it or not, depending on who ran against him, I could actually see myself voting for the Governator, and not feeling too terrible bad. The bad taste in my mouth could be a whole lot worse!

ResearchMonkey

he's already produced the standard birth document that is issued by the state of hawaii. they don't do any other document.

should he try to impose changes in state law/regulation in hawaii to satisfy the petty whining of a few fucking morons?

I guess sealing it up even tighter with an executive order is a better plan?

The COTUS and the legal requirements of the job supersedes state law, no need to amend the laws. He's the goddamn POTUS, he can get it released state law be damned.

Why spend millions to keep it hidden then ordering it to top-secret.

HEY its winklestien :rainfrow: Hi buddy!

Professur

RJ, I think the problem you're having is that you keep intermingling Republican and Conservative. That's a bit of a blind spot for you yanks.

2minkey

bootlicker
great suggestion RM... i think obama should go ahead and do that because the same fuckingmoron whining birthers would blow the biggest spaz in the history of the universe about state's rights if he did. strap that hockey helmet on tight, this gonna be a wild ride!!

Cerise

Re: African Osama jigga jigga Boo!

1ha-ha.jpg

ResearchMonkey

great suggestion RM... i think obama should go ahead and do that because the same fuckingmoron whining birthers would blow the biggest spaz in the history of the universe about state's rights if he did. strap that hockey helmet on tight, this gonna be a wild ride!!

Federal Law (COTUS) supersedes state law (Hawaii) so there is no violation of state law. It is a legal requirement that he be a natural born citizen. Why not prove that he is qualified to legally fill the job, does your company check for social security numbers? If the people (the employers) want the legal proof, why not provide it?

The most compelling evidence I have seen is the soldier who denied his orders based on the legality of his citizenship. Then got reassigned wich nullified his court case thus no longer is obama compelled to produce the document.

If running from prosecution can been legally seen as an indicator of guilt in the eyes of the law. --- what does the soldiers story say?

MrBishop

...that the soldier didn't want to go to war and this was the most creative way of getting out of doing his service that he could come up with. He played a bluff and won. :shrug:

Doesn't make his statement about Obama's citizenship any more correct.

MrBishop

Why not prove that he is qualified to legally fill the job,<snip>

He did prove it...it's just not 'enough proof' for some people, nor is it likely to ever be enough proof no matter what anyone says, shows or posts for all eyes to see. It's paranoid delusion and getting a whole lot more air-time and print space than it deserves.

Professur

Frankly, I'm more interested in how he managed to get to Pakistan when US passport holders were barred from there.

ResearchMonkey

...that the soldier didn't want to go to war and this was the most creative way of getting out of doing his service that he could come up with. He played a bluff and won. :shrug:

Doesn't make his statement about Obama's citizenship any more correct.

I'd say the soldier had a good hand and called Obamasons bluff, and Obama folded.

Gotholic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln-GuGZO4aY

Despite them trying to distract her, Taitz does get through and explains very well why those newspaper announcements and the "certification of live birth" are insufficient.

All Obama has to do is show the long form birth certificate and this will be over. Assuming that if he does show it, people will still not believe it, is no excuse not to show it. Obama only fuels the controversy by not showing it. He brings this upon himself.

spike

All Obama has to do is show the long form birth certificate and this will be over. Assuming that if he does show it, people will still not believe it, is no excuse not to show it. Obama only fuels the controversy by not showing it. He brings this upon himself.

There has been more than enough proof of citizenship provided.

Sorry birthers are just making themselves look like nutjobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.