'Constitutional crisis' looming over Obama's birth location

Status
Not open for further replies.

spike

I watched the video and she really comes off as a nut. She's claiming Obama's parents put a fake notice to the papers there and she has no proof at all.

Taitz is also responsible for the fake Kenyan birth certificate she tried to pass off. Further certifying her as a psycho.

I know you have some irrational deep seated hatred for Obama but birthers just make themselves look crazy.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Frankly, I'm more interested in how he managed to get to Pakistan when US passport holders were barred from there.

That one is most interesting. Snopes says the the US doesn't bar its citizens...which I'm not quite sure. Maybe I'll go look for some Cuban cigars.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I can't. Tobacco & I were friends for far too long to make that mistake.

MrBishop

Don't inhale, Gonz. :)

I'd ship you a beer, but can't guarantee that it'd get there intact..or cold for that matter.

Gotholic

I watched the video and she really comes off as a nut. She's claiming Obama's parents put a fake notice to the papers there and she has no proof at all.

She is claiming that the notice can be easily faked since the birth is not verified as well as for the "certification of live birth". This is why all Obama has to do is show the original long form birth certificate to put the matter at rest.

Taitz is also responsible for the fake Kenyan birth certificate she tried to pass off. Further certifying her as a psycho.

Someone gave her that "birth certificate". It was given in order to discredit her.

I know you have some irrational deep seated hatred for Obama but birthers just make themselves look crazy.

Can you substantiate that assertion about me?

It's really silly that anyone even still pays attention to such deluded fools. Even if they were right, they have lost the fight before it even started. To call them "marginalized" would be giving the WAY too much credit!

Gotholic

It's really silly that anyone even still pays attention to such deluded fools. Even if they were right, they have lost the fight before it even started. To call them "marginalized" would be giving the WAY too much credit!

The fight is not lost at all. The case is finally going through. There is a hearing on October 5, 2009. The trial is on January 26, 2010. It looks like Obama will be forced to show it.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
GW%20miss%20me.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.