*creeps in*

Vortex

Scanty said:
Welcome Vortex. I never knew you could creep into a room twice before running out. :D :headbang:
Erm, well I can explain.... you see, it was my first time here, and I got lost.... which through a mistake involving a time machine and a contraceptive... I landed up creeping in twice :D

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Awwww. Cmon Greenie, we aren't that bad. Are we? ;)

At least you don't usually seem to mind.

Vortex

*giggle* Well I'm going to spoil all your fun, and not tell you if I am or am not a 'lady' as PuterTutor put it (or that part of the species deemed female).

PT

Vortex said:
*giggle* Well I'm going to spoil all your fun, and not tell you if I am or am not a 'lady' as PuterTutor put it (or that part of the species deemed female).

Female. 10 to 1 odds.

Here's why. First, guys are very proud to be guys. A guy will very rarely pretend to be anything other than a guy, unless it is to sneak into a women's locker room, and then it is completely understood and congratulated by other guys.

Second, guys don't giggle. We just don't. We may chuckle from time to time, but we don't giggle.

Jeslek

Banned
Hey Vortex!! Are you from Prophecy? If so, how did you end up here?! :D Welcome :kiss:

PuterTutor said:
Female. 10 to 1 odds.

Here's why. First, guys are very proud to be guys. A guy will very rarely pretend to be anything other than a guy, unless it is to sneak into a women's locker room, and then it is completely understood and congratulated by other guys.
Your logic is flawed. Of the Everquest population, I would guess 40% are female characters. Of all the female characters, 80% are played by guys. We call them manginas. :p

Second, guys don't giggle. We just don't. We may chuckle from time to time, but we don't giggle.
*giggle*, are you sure?

PT

LastLegionary said:
Hey Vortex!! Are you from Prophecy? If so, how did you end up here?! :D Welcome :kiss:

PuterTutor said:
Female. 10 to 1 odds.

Your logic is flawed. Of the Everquest population, I would guess 40% are female characters. Of all the female characters, 80% are played by guys. We call them manginas. :p

*giggle*, are you sure?

Playing a game as a female is different, I play an Amazon on Diablo II, but only cause she's a badass. Posting as a female if you are a guy is just wrong.

Second, you don't count.

Jeslek

Banned
SOUCE: http://forum.prophecy.co.za/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=soapdish&Number=106105&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=2&vc=1 (on page 2 though)

LastLegionary said:
*ties Vortex to himself*

*jumps out of airplane*

*deploys parachute*

*Bond ending... under the parachute...*

:p
Vortex said:
*eye twitch* :eek: *eye twitch*
Definatly a NO!
*eye twitch*
LastLegionary said:
*sigh* Hard to get, eh?
Vortex said:
Yup, AND picky, and not easily swayed :D
Fire*Star said:
Give up NOW LL, while you still have your dignity (not to mention several vital body parts) intact!
Vortex said:
SHHHHHH!! ;) You're going to spoil all my fun :D
Fire*Star said:
Sowwy, I'll shut up now :blush:

:rofl2:

unclehobart

*walks in, looks about with a glazed expression*
Is the the Jerry Lewis MS telethon?.... I must have the wrong room.