Banned
hmm

Attachment(s):

alftastic.jpg, 24.15kb

277_1038097811.jpg

Vortex

Fire*Star said:
Vortex said:
EEEK! Don't say that!!! Next thing you know you're gonna be wanting me to behave myself, bha! :D
Pft, I gave up on that quest a long time ago!
HeeHee, I knew that would have to happen eventually.... Erm, I mean, I don't know what you're talking about! I'm innocent... :angel:

Jeslek

Banned
unclehobart said:
How far is RSA off of GMT timewise? It sounds like its the middle of the night out there.
OK the fact that you know the proper name for that country bugs me. :D What is Zimbabwe's arrh, previous name?

Vortex

Last Legionary said:
unclehobart said:
How far is RSA off of GMT timewise? It sounds like its the middle of the night out there.
OK the fact that you know the proper name for that country bugs me. :D What is Zimbabwe's arrh, previous name?
Yup, SAfrica is +2 :D
Zim = Rhodesia in a previous life :p

unclehobart

darn. I was about to get to that... and I knew it. I am a bit of a Geography wiz ... always have been. In college I took a professors challenge at a map quiz to exempt the course and won. We each had a large blank map of the world and filled in the country names. I won by two because I snuck in the european microstates and malta and the like. Thank god I was able to pick out the Ivory coast, togo, benin, djbouti and all 50 states on the fly. I spit out 230 names in 10 minutes... what a hand cramp that was... but quite a nice A.