Custom title

tonksy

I have noticed that the custom title that is located in your user CP under profile and appears under your name inposts is no longer a working option. Why? Or is a new glitch?

A.B.Normal

I just changed mine to "pretty girl" or are you talking the custom title when you get over 10000 posts option.

tonksy

Seems the upgraded deleted my entire profile. Not a huge deal, it needed to be redone anyway.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
hmmm i'll dig into that. shouldnt have done that. it is a function of the board not mods.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
ok figured it out. DO NOT check the reset box next to the title. and then save. it worked for me. :)

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Remember Sammykins, there are two seperate & distinct customs titles. The one you acknowledged & one below that.

tonksy

Yeah yeah, I mean the one that the regular peons can change that's in our profile area and appears in our posts. If you look in my profile the custom title reads "Reds, vitamin C, and cocaine". That should appear between my user name and my "It's what's for dinner" title that Leslie gave me.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
It would probably be helpful to not have two places called Custom Title. Optional Info is ours & Additional Info is theirs.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
No longer a Kissy Goddess?? OMG...

oh.. also... Veteran Elite? How do we get those other titles? The ones us little guys can't change?