Cute Redhead...

Ardsgaine

Jan took this of him yesterday while they were playing outside...

Attachment(s):

tractor01.jpg, 145.05kb

201_1036356869.jpg

Jeslek

Banned
I wonder if he comes with the temper associated with red heads.... ;) You will know soon enough I guess.. :p

Ardsgaine

LastLegionary said:
I wonder if he comes with the temper associated with red heads.... ;) You will know soon enough I guess.. :p

I knew within the first three months. :rolleyes:

While I was posting that pic he was in The Chair screaming his head off. I put him there because he was throwing things in the floor. He was throwing things in the floor because he was mad at his mom for shutting the bathroom door. That's what he does when he's mad. He goes to the nearest shelf or table and begins grabbing stuff and throwing it down in the floor. Temper? No, he doesn't have a temper. :grumpy:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
LastLegionary said:

I married a redhead & my son followed her. If you want to stay out of trouble, don't say that, ever. Just a little friendly advice from a slow learner :D

greenfreak

HOW DARE YOU STEREOTYPE ME AND SAY I HAVE A TEMPER! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! :mad2:

;)

Ards, he's a cutie :) Nice backyard too, that's quite a bit of lawn to play on.

Ardsgaine

True enough. Bad tempers run in our family. So does red hair, but even those without the hair have the temper. :eh:

greenfreak

We have a lot of redheads on this board, and people with redheaded children. I never knew other redheads outside of my family when I was younger. It seems more common these days, you think?