cutting up a frog ...

nalani

we disected a frog today in bio lab ... all the other chicas were grossing out *L* ... I was like "this is this and that is that" and showing them how to hold a scalpel (one stoopid girl almost cut herself) ... as soon as we were done, I was chomping down on a hotdog and the girls were grossing out more :D

the only thing was that the chemical preservative smell gave me a headache :(

equinoxe3d

LOL, there always seems like we're doing these bio labs before eating something; I dissected a pig heart and a beef eye back in High school, and we got dinner just after. Evidently, like in many High scools, the cafeteria food seems strangely similar to what you've dissected :D
Scalpel wasn't a trouble for me, but I wished I could use a dagger; those hearts are insanely thick :mad2:

And yes, that damn preservative (formaldehyd?) just smells too damn bad. Your clothes seem to smell for the rest of the day after the lab...

ris

i disected a beef eyeball wayyyyy back but remember those being so rubbery it was near impossible to cut. boiiinnnnnnng!

kuulani

Dissecting animals was the best thing in biology! I got to dissect a worm, frog, starfish, and pig. We even named our specimens :D

nalani

the smell made me sicker than a dog last night ... I puked and burped all night long ... couldn't even eat dinner ... took two showers in an attempt to get the smell off of me.

I feel like I'm hanging .. and since I didn't drink, it's a wasted hang over :(