DAMMIT!! Are you a man or a woman!?!

HeXp£Øi±

I've been here for some time now and i still can't tell if some people are men or women!!! Once i almost grabbed unclehobarts ass! Now wouldn't that have been embarrassing if i had? Please take a moment and label yourself man or women so the board knows.

HeXp£Øi± is of the Male persuasion

greenfreak

This could be easily remedied if everyone had a picture in the gallery... But some don't...

<----btw, I'm a woman. :)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
you'd think someone choosing uncle as part of their name would, umm... be male... :retard:

<-- male

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
http://www.xibase.com/forum/gallery.php?s=&action=full&photoid=84

HeXp£Øi±

See now gonz, i'd put up my pic but the thought of all the naughty 17 year old girls on the internet jerking off to my picture just gives me the creeps. :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
the thought of all the naughty 17 year old girls on the internet jerking off just gave me teh boner. :brow:

Ardsgaine

Well, let's see... what day is it? I think it's my turn to be the guy today, but I'll have to ask Janimal... :p

Ardsgaine

Nixy said:
<--Female

You mean, I've been flirting with a GIRL!! OMG!!! Wait until my husband, Janimal, finds out! He is sooooo gonna LOVE that! :D

(Turns out it wasn't my turn.) :(

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, she's female for the night, and it's still tonight for another 22 minutes :brow: