DAMMIT!! Are you a man or a woman!?!

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Nixy said:
Oh, and that quote is like that because we had to give him sig ideas that didn't contain the letter "e".

And I think you did a wonderful job at it too, Nix. ;)

Altron

And also you live in Canada and i live in the Twisting Nether (aka New Jersey)
my scripts and skins never got published... Subwolfer didn't like my Wolfenstein scripts. I almost put one up, but some other guy posted the same exact thing 2 days before i sent mine in so it didn't get posted
And my Winamp skins just sucked, i did them in paint
and when i use MS paint, I only use the 16 colors, and no texturing

PT

If you live in Jersey, and you're 13 years old, why aren't you in school?

Altron

why aren't you at work?
we got a halfday wednsday (actually it was a 62.36% day...) and thursday and today off :D
and them im goign to the sixers game tonight :D

PT

I am at work. I'm at work most of the time that I spend here. I have a very difficult job. :rofl: Seriously, I am at work.

PT

I'm a systems admininstrator. Basically I babysit computers. As long as they're working, I don't do a thing, if they quit, I have to get up.

Altron

My uncle used to do that stuff, now hes head of his companies Programming Department...
sounds like fun 50% of the time when everythigns working, and must be just ok when its not.
yours is prolly the only PC in the building wqithout office apps...

PT

No, I've got about everything I need on this one, or the other one on the next desk over too. This one just happens to be a tad faster.

PT

As for the job, it's not bad, some days I actually wish something would go down, and give me something to do. Other days I thank god nothing else went wrong. Basically I'm either sitting here on my ass, or running my ass off with about 200 people breathing down my neck.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I am in my room

I loveliving on campus

I can come home between classes! YAY!

Altron

must be cool, so you can grab your homework if you forget it or osmetihng
my school isnt as cool
we have some crazy IB thing goign on, so we get tons of work :D
but thhe highschool im ogign to next year is a regular school, plus i get to ride my bike there (and thne drive there :D)

i saw some of it

SIXERS ARE THE BEST[/siz]

HomeLAN

PuterTutor said:
As for the job, it's not bad, some days I actually wish something would go down, and give me something to do. Other days I thank god nothing else went wrong. Basically I'm either sitting here on my ass, or running my ass off with about 200 people breathing down my neck.

Welcome to my world. Sometimes things change direction so fast I get whiplash...

greenfreak

Altron said:
i saw some of it

[/quot]

Actually, the Lakers are the best, but I'll let it pass this time. ;)

Yes, I am a Lakers fan from NY. Not a good combination in this town for sure but I'm determined to get to MSG at some point this year when the Knicks are playing someone good like the Lakers, Sixers, Kings... I just think the Knicks suck. :shrug:

Altron

in my town we are like 15 miles from philly we would beat up kids if they liked the Lakers

THE ONLY REASON LAKERS WON IS BECAUSE SHAQ KEEPT DOING ALL THE SLAM DUNKS HE CANT SHOOT FROM MORE THAN 5 FEET AWAY IVERSON AND MUTUMBO ARE THE BEST BRYANT IS A TRAITOR AND SHAQ SUCKS

greenfreak

Do you still think Motumbo is the best even though he's also a traitor now? He got traded, didn't he? So anyone who gets traded from the Sixers is a traitor? Wow, that's a lot of people. :D

You're right, Shaq can't shoot if he's not in the paint... But no one can stop him from making those shots from wherever he wants to or they get an elbow in the face. :p