dancing dog

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Was it the Grease dog?

That is just too fucking incredible for words, I'll download it and link it to my space.

Inkara1

Hmm... the file size suddenly went from 820-something K to 4.29MB. I'm kinda surprised that a server would let someone download an imcomplete file.

chcr

Too cute for words
My dogs can jump on you, shed and drool. :lol:

Edit: I forgot the begging for food thing (even just after you've fed them, dogs have no shame).

PrincessLissa

My dog's only talent is opening a LOCKEd sliding glass door from the outside with her nose. Oh ya and clearing a room with her farts. :fart:

PrincessLissa

she can push it up with a lot of force. I've tried it, but I can't do it :( She really hates to be outside.

We ahve learned to put a stick in the door so that she can;topen it enogh to get in, but she keeps hding the dam thing from us.

greenfreak

PrincessLissa said:
she can push it up with a lot of force. I've tried it, but I can't do it :( She really hates to be outside.

We ahve learned to put a stick in the door so that she can;topen it enogh to get in, but she keeps hding the dam thing from us.

:laugh: She probably thinks it's a new way to play fetch.

That's pretty funny, the dancing dog. I've seen that on a show on Animal Planet but not to that degree. :headbang:

Arris

PrincessLissa said:
1) That is the cutest thing!!! and
2) that lady has a LOT of spare time on her hands

Far far far too much time oh her hands...
Should start posting here :D