Daniel Peter Gardner

Aunty Em

I'm so shocked I just dont know what to say.... I can't believe it... I'm posting this with tears in my eyes. :crying3:

I'm so sorry, I just feel like everybody around me is dying and I feel so helpless. Please send my condolances to his family and also to you Jon. I enjoyed reading Dans posts and I will miss him.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
is anyone else having trouble loading complete images from Dan's website? My browsers load about 1/3 of the image then stop loading :confuse3:

unclehobart

It might be getting pounded from all manner of friends and well wishers. If its on a light bandwidth server, it might be choking up.

drkavnger99

I didn't know Dan well myself because I'm fairly new here! But I can say this he has been helpful on several questions I have asked.

All I can say is Gods Speed to ya Dan... :mope:
And my condolences to his friends and family!

greenfreak

Yes, he was very helpful. He summed up that DNS thing for us pretty well. He was the man. Dan the man. :)

I hate talking about people in past tense for fuck's sake.

Q

I'm very fond of this pic of Dan in the "potato" hat, so I'd like to add it to this thread.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Oh, I remember the potato hat. He and I talked about it on MSN. We talked about a lot fo stuff on MSN. I will miss his posts here but more so I will miss my good friend on MSN. He was always there to help me with whatever I needed help with. He was so kind, honest and understanding.

I remember him telling me one night after he got home from the bar that he had Rob's sick on his pants (the guy who used to be in Jon's av). He didn't even seem upset about it. he just said "It's not that much." Such an understanding guy...

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
:(

That's... it's... just shocking...

"In Memory of Dan" page should have posts of his witicisms, stories and so on. I'd like to be able to read those... I don't know how anyone else feels about that....

:(

Jeslek

Banned
Well, I was away for a good part of this week and I'm only now reading this thread. I'm so sorry to hear that. I was actually intrigued the way he planned on making a trip accross the United States because I plan on doing the same thing, and I was looking forward to asking him his plans. Ah man, I feel so bad now. :(

Kruz

I only knew him from this board, but he made me laugh at his humor and wit......... he will be missed! here's to you Dan..:toast:

CS

Hi guys,

I've got the paypal account sorted, the address to send stuff to is:

[email protected]

We've made a photo album of dan from his uni days, which we're going to present to his parents. I was hoping to have an OTC page where I could use comments from this thread. I've taken some already, but if there's anything else you'd like to say, I'd be grateful,

Cheers,

Nick

AlladinSane

Tell them I'm sure he's in a better place and being there makes it an even better place. :) And that this guy at the other side of the world will always remember him...

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
What can i say, Dan/nambit was a great guy . He was very well liked and got along with most everyone here. He will be missed by us all. We are working on a memorial page to dedicate to him and his family.

CS pm me with the cost for the flowers and card and ill put it on your paypal.
Thanks